Monday, May 5, 2008

Eeeek! Now I have to think of something to say!

This is my very first post on my very first blog. The reason for this whole experience is so that I can keep our activities up to date for our facilitator. We lead such an active and full life that I very rarely get the opportunity to write any of our exploits down. Hopefully having to keep this blog active will force me to record all the fun we have and my girls can look back on it some day and enjoy it all over again!

I will be a while uploading pictures as we are in the country and haven't got high speed in our neck of the woods yet, so as you can imagine, getting the pics up is a whole lot of painful!

1 comment:

4 Raffertys said...

This part of the woods is fast enough thanku! We don't even get enough time to party!!!!

Mother