Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's Raining Again....

Well, it just doesn't want to stop! We have had huge downpours every day this week. Not one darn sunshiny day!!!! Did I bring all Canada's moisture with me???
Today we drove through to The Glen Shopping Centre. Boona had to go to the bank and we did some window shopping. The parking lot was a nightmare. There is construction going on and it was even worse than Southgate!!(In Edmonton....not in SA...)
Then we dropped Boona back at home, visited Granny at the pharmacy for a bit, then went for a drink at the nursery coffee shop....needed to get away from the 'rents for a bit....lol
While we were there, the rain came peeing down! So, we had to stay for a bit and started chatting to the proprietress...it was nice. Then we came home and made some phone calls and now the rest of the week and the weekend are booked up solid!
I have to drive through to Jo'burg a couple of times and am quite nervous as I have not driven out that way for 11 years!!!! Warren did the driving last time we were out, and I only drove South side.
Now my honey tells me he can't chat today and I am miserable because I am missing him like crazy!!! Sob sob!!!!

No comments: