Monday, February 2, 2009

A Whole Week?

How is it possible that a week has gone by since I posted on the blog last???? Time obviously flies when you are having fun.
We haven't done anything truly fascinating besides running around to visit Granny and Grandpa. Aimee has played with Caily LOTS!! Talk about double trouble!
Micci went to work at the pharmacy with Granny and Lindy and she was put to work all right. SHe came home exhausted but had a ball. She will go tomorrow too to help repack shelves and sort stock. My poor little work-horse...
The rain has been unreal. I thought it would be good today for a while and I hung my laundry out to dry, and within 20 min, it came pelting down and the laundry was wetter than before!!
Hopefully we see some hot South African weather soon. Although I think for our drive up to the Kruger National Park I think we would appreciate cooler weather seeing as how our little car doesn't have air con or tinted windows.
We spent the day yesterday at a family friend's farm, and the girls had a blast. Micci learned to herd cows, and Aimee was helping to pick vegetables. Mom just sat and soaked up the cow manure perfume!
I forgot to take the camera but will try to take some in the week to come.

No comments: