Sunday, January 25, 2009

Aunty Jean's 75th!

So, yesterday, we all went through to Tim's to surprise Aunty Jean for her 75th birthday. The look on her face was priceless!! She had no clue that Uncle Alf had come up, or Aunty Phyl and Uncle Wim. It was wonderful to be amongst so much family, the warmth and love that was floating around was so incredibly beautiful, and made me very heartsore that Warren couldn't share in the moment. But I took lots of pics! And I managed to copy my pics to cd, so I can now upload a whole bunch of pics to make Daddy happy!

Here's Aunty Jean just as she came through and saw everyone.



Uncle Alf and Aunty Patsy having a catch up.

These are all of Grandpa's family (only missing Warren - we wish he could have been there - it was such a lovely day)


Uncle Alf (Aunty Jean's brother) and Gary (her son) toasting her and generally giving her a hard time, as seems to be the Rafferty way !!!



This lovely picture is all of the siblings Grandpa (Bob), Uncle Alf in the back row. Then left to right in the front - Aunty Cathy, Aunty Patsy, Aunty Phyl and Aunty Jean. I hope I got the names right !!!! LOL

The girls decided to make a nest using dried grass, leaves, twigs and flowers.


Aunty Phyl and Aimee.


Aunty Phyl and Caily.



Tim, Aunty Phyl, Granny and Aunty Patsy.






The girls picked flowers and then Grandpa was all beautified!


Aimee giving me the 'tude face!

No comments: