Here we are in Stanley Park and the girls posed for a pretty picture along the Seawall. They couldn't believe that we used to live in English Bay and moved away! Till they got a taste of the incessant rain, and then they decided they preferred sunshine too!
We took them all around the park and we stopped and walked in a few places. We drove by the apartment building where we lived and we also went to the martial arts supply store which was not too far from Gastown. It was quite thrilling to visit all our old haunts and tell Michaela that her and I used to walk EVERYwhere. She has no recollection of course!

Pretty scenery from the viewpoint in Stanley Park.
We took them all around the park and we stopped and walked in a few places. We drove by the apartment building where we lived and we also went to the martial arts supply store which was not too far from Gastown. It was quite thrilling to visit all our old haunts and tell Michaela that her and I used to walk EVERYwhere. She has no recollection of course!
Pretty scenery from the viewpoint in Stanley Park.
This little bandido decided to visit the restaurant in Stanley Park to see who he could hold up for some leftovers. The patrons were quite entranced by his bravado but the staff were horrified and irritated. I bet it must be quite a trial having these pests around all the time.

These were just really pretty flowers along the mountainside (North Vancouver - Mount Seymour). I made Warren stop so that I could take a pic.



1 comment:
Woohoo, but it is now winter! I know you have so much time on your hands (lol) but I love the pics!
How is your newest car?
Post a Comment